Happy New Year!!

A very Happy New Year to all my blog readers!

A new year has arrived and another decade has almost come to an end. With this fresh beginning have come better dreams, aspirations and adventures. I wish to celebrate this new inception with all my readers and therefore I have decided to restart this blog. I am very sorry that this blog has stayed inactive for such a long time- nearly five years- but now I am going to start updating it on a regular basis. What better way to welcome 2020!

I am planning to take up a 30 day challenge and publish one blog post each day. I have to make up for the tonnes of content that I have kept unveiled from all of you. Do comment and like my posts to support this venture.

This blog focuses not just on my books but also the behind-the-scenes adventures during the process of writing, editing, drafting and publishing my creative ventures. In addition, this blog is my channel to express my opinions on topics that my readers will enjoy reading and to give my readers an insider look into my life. Do let me know if you have any topics that I can write about in my blog.

Looking forward to a plethora of interactions with my audience and a lovely year full of surprises and blessings

Once again, wish you all a wonderful new year and an excellent life ahead!



Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!


Until then...signing off!


S...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity and Social Change

My Personal Bucket List

Words that Inspire Me