My New Year's Resolutions


New Year and New Resolutions are nearly synonymous phrases and every person makes definite resolutions to live up to at the beginning of the year. How many of you actually achieve it is a real question, but here are my 5 resolutions for 2020 :

1. Lose weight
In the past year, with my board exams, and vacations afterwards, I have gained nearly 10 kilos of weight. It is high time that I start burning some fat. In fact, I did some research and found a 2 week shred challenge by Chloe Ting - a short intensive regimen to get those abs and achieve that stunning body. 
The workout is a 14 day program to lose weight and several people have tried and tested her challenge and have seen unbelievable results. I am crossing my fingers and hoping to live through the challenge. Check it out below and let me know what you think about it. 


2. DIY Pamper Routines
I am a big fan of homemade facials and DIY manicures and pedicures. I absolutely live on the stuff lying around in my kitchen and I have used so much of it for my skin, hair and face. Believe me, it has fantastic results. In fact, here is another resource for all my skin lovers out there. This site is absolute heaven if you are someone who adores your kitchen supplies. 


3. Grades
I am a student before anything and I have to maintain those grades. My last two years of highschool haven't made the best impression on my record and this year I hope to maintain an A grade. It's going to be difficult but it will be worth it in the end. Pain is temporary but that grade is forever.

4. Language
I am fluent in Hindi, Marathi and English. I understand Gujrati to some extent. I also learned Spanish, French and Japanese until 8th grade. This year I am planning to resume learning Spanish and become a proficient speaker. I have personally always loved the language and I am quite excited to try this out. I am planning to use the app "Duolingo" to support my effort.


5. Learn to love Myself
I have always been more of a giver than a taker when it comes to any kind of relationship. I believe in the power of submission but life has taught me otherwise. I want 2020 to be a year of new developments and new friendships. I want to learn to love myself and sometimes put myself above others. I want to start believing in the power of I rather than in the power of WE. 


That's a lot for this year and I hope I am able to achieve all of it. 
Have you made any resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe

Until then... signing off!

S...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity and Social Change

My Personal Bucket List

Words that Inspire Me