Where I See Myself 10 Years from Now

Regardless of how much we talk about the NOW moment and carpe diem, we all take a guilty pleasure in imagining the future and brooding over the past. Humans are creatures who love to be in any moment of their life other than the present. Let's add this to the fact that life is very unpredictable. However, neither of these facts is capable of stopping us from regretting our actions or planning for the future.

We all have visions for ourselves; plans we live by. So, for this post, I decided to share with all of you the visions that I have for myself in the next ten years. We are in the last year of this decade and  thought that ten years would be a good number to express my plans and ventures. So here are my top 10 visions for the next 10 years of my life:

1. Graduated from a reputed Medical School
2. Accepted in a Residency for Plastic Surgery
3. A New York Times Best Selling Author
4. A Fitness Inspiration for my peers
5. A comfortable life in the US with my family
6. A love that I intend to marry
7. A Proficient Kathak Dancer having achieved the position of Nrityalankar 
8. Complete my Medical Education Debt Free
9. Get an actual job and earn a good amount of money
10. Make my mother proud


Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? Let me know in the comments below!

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!


Until then...signing off!

S...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity and Social Change

My Personal Bucket List

Words that Inspire Me