Two Lessons Everyone Should Learn


I have been thinking a lot about what everyone learns as they grow up to become adults. I am in my last year of teens and time again I keep feeling that there are two lessons that I wish I would have learned early.

It's important to learn everything at the right time. Its important to study before an exam. Just like you need career skills and education to get that job - skills that you developed for so many years. But what about marriage and money? These are two skills that everybody avoids. They want to learn it when they get to it. They want to give the exam without prior preparation. Failed relationships and mismanaged money can be the best teacher and best inspiration for u to do better. But that doesn't mean you accomplish these milestones when half of your life has finished. Just like academics,you need to make these mistakes and get over them when you are young. Fall in love, find that sweetheart, get that credit card spend that money. Make those mistakes, learn from them, fix them and nourish yourself. Learn to understand your niches in these areas and be a well-prepared individual before you actually give these exams in life. Life is too short to be lost in learning and too long to not enjoy.


Do you agree? Let me know in the comments below.
Don't forget to like, share and subscribe
Until then....signing off!
S...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity and Social Change

My Personal Bucket List

Words that Inspire Me